We at Mold Illness Made Simple want you to have an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience. We request you review our Terms of Service and Refund Policy to get the most out of the course.
General Terms of Service
- Unless otherwise acknowledged all content is copyright Dr. Sandeep Gupta. Do not share any course content, either privately or publicly, electronically or via printing out course materials outside of your household.
- One membership/login is allowed to be shared among one household. Please do not share your username or password with anyone outside the household. Suspicious/multiple IP use will be investigated.
- The course should be compatible with most desktop and laptop computers, tablets and smartphones. However we cannot guarantee the course will work on 100% of devices. Please email support (see address below) if you have issues.
- The length of the membership is lifetime.
- Questions to the info or support email addresses should not be requesting specific medical or remediation advice; instead they are for technical support, affiliate or professional enquiries.
- If you require specific questions answered, Dr. Gupta is available for consults either in person, via phone or video conferencing. Contact Lotus Holistic Medical if you wish to arrange a consult.
- Questions to the private Facebook group or other forums should not be about specific medical advice.
We do have a refund policy/money back guarantee, primarily if the course is not beneficial for you. Conditions that need to be met:
- You must have viewed at least 10 lessons unless there is a technical issue with accessing, or progressing through, the course.
- There is 2 month time limit from course purchase to emailing support requesting a refund.
- If you are having login problems or other technical issues using the website please read the FAQ for help and if that doesn’t resolve your issue, contact support via email (see below).
- Changing your mind is not a sufficient reason for a refund.
- Discovering you likely have, or do not have, CIRS is one of the aims of the course and thus discovering you do not have CIRS is not a sufficient reason for a refund by itself.
If those are met and you feel the course has not been beneficial and would like to continue with a refund request please email support (see below) stating your reason(s).
support (at) moldillnessmadesimple.com