Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Dr. Sandeep Gupta is a board certified general practice physician practicing on Australia’s Sunshine Coast. He has a Fellowship and Masters degree in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine and five years experience of working in intensive care medicine. He runs a busy integrative medicine practice, Lotus Holistic Medicine, helping his patients to achieve optimal health and finding answers to complex medical problems.
He was the first non-US physician to complete the certification in biotoxin illness with Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker in 2014. Since then, he has co-authored the physician consensus statement titled Medically sound investigation and remediation of water-damaged buildings in cases of CIRS-WDB.
Dr. Gupta’s passion for the field of chronic inflammatory illness shines through in his regular presentations as well as this unique course on chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS), commonly referred to as mold illness.
In his spare time he plays guitar and keyboard, and enjoys tennis, golf, practicing meditation and enjoying new music and philosophical concepts. He plans to release an album of his original songs in the near future.
- Certified Shoemaker Physician (2014-2017).
- Masters of Arts (Raw and Living Food Nutrition), Culture of Life Institute (2012)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (2010)
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (2008)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), University of Queensland (1999)
- Gupta, S. (2014, 2016). Surviving Mould Down Under. Link.
- Berndtson, K., McMahon, S., Ackerley, M., Rapaport, S., Gupta, S. & Shoemaker, R.C. (2015). Medically sound investigation and remediation of water-damaged buildings in cases of CIRS-WDB – Consensus statement – Pt 1. Surviving Mold. Full text.